Anchorage Concerts All Access
Celebrate performing arts in Alaska
Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018
6-9 p.m. // Carr-Gottstein Lobby & Discovery Theatre
Join us for a celebration of the arts at Anchorage Concerts All Access, a behind-the-scenes evening of wine, food, music, backstage tours, auctions, games, art, and special guest performances. Come together with fellow arts lovers for a community celebration full of surprises.
- Take a backstage tour and hear the crazy stories about artists from past seasons
- Sample fine wines from around the world, courtesy of La Bodega and Specialty Imports
- Taste delicious dishes from premier Anchorage restaurants
- Bid for artist meet-and-greets, special show packages, house concerts, and more
- Enjoy pop-up performances by Alaska-based artists Emma Hill, Kat Moore (The Forest That Never Sleeps), Fiona Rose, Meghan Holtan, Alaska Dance Theatre Company dancers, Parlor In The Round, Alaska Fire Circus, Sankofa Dance Theatre, and Quad Shot Saxophone Quartet.
- Top off the night with a special performance by Puddles Pity Party, a 7-foot-tall clown who sings in a beautiful baritone (and sold out his last Anchorage show)
TYPE OF EVENING
Food, music, and wine extravaganza
V.I.P. date night
WHAT TO EXPECT
An evening full of surprises
Friends who love wine, food, and performing arts
$50 per person
Must be 21 or older with valid I.D. RSVP by Wednesday, Sept. 19 (no purchases at the door).
Registration is closed. See you next year!
All Access restaurant partners
- Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse
- McGinley's Pub
- Slippery Salmon Bar & Grill
- Solstice Bar & Grill
- Tequila 61
- Wild Scoops
All Access parking
Validated parking will be available for the 6th & H St. Garage, courtesy of Easy Park. Garage entrance is on H St. near 6th Ave. To validate, bring your garage ticket in to the event and visit the Easy Park table on the ground floor (near coat check).
All Access survey
Did you attend Anchorage Concerts All Access this year? Tell us your thoughts and enter to win tickets to Dustbowl Revival and Hot Club of Cowtown on Jan. 19!