We Value Your Support!
As a nonprofit, Anchorage Concert Association depends on community support. The cost of bringing great artists to our community grows every year, and ticket revenue only covers about 80% of our budget. The largest part of our community support comes from people just like you who have chosen to invest in the performing arts right here in Alaska.
Join Anchorage Concert Association's Producers Circle
Anchorage Concert Association invites you to invest in the performing arts right here in our community with a Producers Circle gift. You’ll be part of Alaska’s show business history, supporting inspiring entertainment for years to come. In recognition of your gift, you’ll receive a customized experience catered to what you value most about live performance in Anchorage. Outlined below are some of the perks available to Anchorage Concert Association individual donors.
Associate Producer ($2,500-$4,999)
- Credited as an Associate Producing Contributor for one of ACA's upcoming Broadway productions
- Six tickets to opening night of your chosen performance
- VIP Subscription Concierge when you renew next season
- Exclusive Meet & Greet with cast members
- Invitation to all associated events
- All Associate Producer benefits
- Credited as Co-Producing for ACA's upcoming Broadway shows
- Eight tickets to opening night of your associated performances
- Invitation to season preview event next spring
- A private backstage tour for you and your guests, by appointment
Executive Producer ($7,500+)
- Opportunity to substantially underwrite one show of your choosing during ACA's season
- Credited as the Executive Producing Contributor for your chosen show
- Ten tickets to your associated performance
- Wide variety of tailored benefits and acknowledgements
- Opportunity to contribute to the season programming process
The following companies are known to match their employees' charitable donations.
|Avon Products||ExxonMobil||Key Bank||Charles Schwab & Co|
|Boeing Co.||Gap, Inc.||Merrill Lynch||UPS|
|BP||The Home Depot||McKinley Capital||ConocoPhillips|