We Value Your Support!
Anchorage Concert Association is committed to gathering people together for arts experiences that enhance the quality of life for everyone in our community. As a nonprofit, contributions from our audiences are critical to keeping this important work going. The expenses associated with bringing exceptional artists to Alaska increase annually. The largest part of our community support comes from people just like you who have chosen to invest in the performing arts right here in Alaska.
Join Anchorage Concert Association's Producers Circle
Anchorage Concert Association invites you to invest in the performing arts right here in our community with a Producers Circle gift. You’ll be part of Alaska’s show business history, supporting inspiring entertainment for years to come. In recognition of your gift, you’ll receive a customized experience catered to what you value most about live performance in Anchorage. Outlined below are some of the perks available to Anchorage Concert Association individual donors.
Associate Producer ($2,500-$4,999)
- VIP Subscription Concierge when you renew next season
- Exclusive Meet & Greet with cast members
- Invitation to all associated events
- All Associate Producer benefits
- Invitation to season preview event next spring
- A private backstage tour for you and your guests, by appointment
Executive Producer ($7,500+)
- Opportunity to substantially underwrite one show of your choosing during ACA's season
- Credited as the Executive Producing Contributor for your chosen show
- Wide variety of tailored benefits and acknowledgements
- Opportunity to contribute to the season programming process
The following companies are known to match their employees' charitable donations.
|Avon Products||ExxonMobil||Key Bank||Charles Schwab & Co|
|Boeing Co.||Gap, Inc.||Merrill Lynch||UPS|
|Matson, Inc.||The Home Depot||McKinley Capital||
|Rasmunson Foundation||Chevron||IBM||Alyeska Pipeline Service Co.|