Subscription = 3 or more shows
Save money and get first access to the best seats as an Anchorage Concert Association subscriber.
Subscriptions for the 2019/2020 season are coming this spring! Stay tuned or sign up for our emails to learn more.
BECOME A SUBSCRIBER!
From hit Broadway musicals to YouTube sensations, Anchorage Concert Association's 2018/2019 season will inspire and entertain you! Just choose 3 or more shows to subscribe - you’ll get special benefits and great savings!
Already purchased tickets to 1 show? Choose 2 more shows to subscribe, and get the best available seats and savings. Call (907)272-1471 to upgrade to a subscription.
Online subscriptions have closed for the 2018/2019 season. If you would like to subscribe to three or more shows, please call us at (907) 272-1471.
If you are a subscriber who would like to add additional shows to your subscription, please contact the CenterTix box office and use the discount code provided in your handbook.
Save up to 15% off the regular ticket price and avoid box office fees. That’s an average savings of $100 per subscription!
Get priority access to the best seats, before the general public. You'll also get priority access to any added shows during the season.
Free lost ticket replacement
Lost tickets can be replaced at no cost. If you arrive at an event without tickets, we'll replace them for free.
Need more tickets? Buy additional tickets at a 15% discount all season online, by phone, or in person at the CenterTix box office.
Anchorage Concert Association subscribers may exchange tickets for another performance time (e.g. one performance of "The Sound of Music" for another) OR for another Anchorage Concert Association show, up to 24 hours before the scheduled performance. Tickets can be exchanged through the CenterTix box office.
EXCEPTION: Tickets to The Book of Mormon may not be exchanged.
- No standing in line for tickets
- First alerts about special events and offers
- Free lost or stolen ticket replacement
Two Ways to Subscribe
1. Broadway in AnchoragePassionate about Broadway shows? See all 3 Broadway productions for as little as $141. The 2018/2019 season includes:
- The Book of Mormon // October 19-28, 2018 (Series subscription week: Oct. 19-25)
- The Sound of Music // Feb. 19-24, 2019
- Monty Python’s Spamalot // May 7-12, 2019
You receive the same benefits as Pick-a-Pack subscribers, plus the option to save your seats from year to year. You can also add on other Anchorage Concert Association shows to your Broadway subscription.
Deadline for 2017/2018 Broadway in Anchorage Subscribers to renew their seats was Friday, June 29, 2018.
Choose from more than 25 shows - it takes only 3 to become a season subscriber!
- Save up to 10% with 3-4 shows, up to 15% with 5 or more.
- Exchange tickets for another time or show.
- Get priority access to the best seats.
- Pay as little as $80 to see 3 great shows!
SHOULD YOU SUBSCRIBE?
Take our quiz to find out.
- I love live performing arts.
- I like saving money.
- I want to get the best seats possible before the general public.
- I would like to have great events scheduled all winter
(but with flexibility in case something comes up).
- I like to share inspiring shows with my friends and family.
- I like to try new artists in my favorite genres.
- I would like to take a chance on fun, exciting performances.
- I like to have fantastic date nights on the calendar.
- I like to experience community coming together.
- I want to create memories that will last a lifetime.
- I love it when the lights go down and the curtain comes up.
Did you check two or more boxes? You might enjoy a season as an Anchorage Concert
Association subscriber. Build your own subscription and save money.
Anchorage Concert Association mainstage performances are presented at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts (PAC) at 621 W. 6th Avenue in downtown Anchorage.