Show and COVID-19 Updates
The Piano Guys and Meow Meow Rescheduled
We encourage ticket holders to hold on to your tickets. We look forward to seeing you at the theatre again!
We appreciate your support and will work with you on options. See options below.
The Show Will Go On
A message from Executive Director Jason Hodges
Our world changed quickly with the spread of COVID-19 and with the mandates from our community officials to temporarily stop large public gatherings. Once that decision was made for our community’s health and safety, the staff of Anchorage Concert Association, in conjunction with the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, our partners across the state, and the many artists we had scheduled to come to Anchorage, began to cancel and postpone shows for the rest of this season.
The show will go on, and it will happen with your continued faith and support in our work at the Anchorage Concert Association.
Updated April 2, 2020
Your health and safety are important to us
Several spring shows, including Music City Hit Makers, Eileen Ivers, Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio, and Ensemble Mik Nawooj, are cancelled due to coronavirus (COVID-19) in Alaska. Unfortunately we were not able to reschedule those concerts at this time. We are working on options for The King and I, which will not happen as scheduled.
- Meow Meow has been rescheduled to March 12, 2021.
- The Piano Guys has been rescheduled to Sept. 26, 2020.
The health and safety of our audiences, artists, staff, volunteers, and community are our priority.
We at Anchorage Concert Association appreciate your support and investment in our community by purchasing tickets. Your investment is safe, and we will work with you on options during this challenging time.
Please consider turning your tickets into a donation.
The challenges being faced by Anchorage Concert Association and our community during this unprecedented time are tremendous, but you can make a difference right now. Please turn the value of your tickets into a tax-deductible donation to Anchorage Concert Association. Know that a portion of each ticket donated back to Anchorage Concerts will go directly to the artists impacted by these cancellations.Turn my tickets into a donation
If you are a subscriber (if you purchased a bundle of 3 or more shows through Anchorage Concert Association this season), you also have the option of applying the value of your purchased tickets toward a 2020/2021 subscription.
Please email Anchorage Concert Association or complete the corresponding online form if you would like to turn your tickets into a donation or apply them to a subscription credit. You may call and leave a message at (907) 272-1471.
All ticket holders can donate their tickets or opt for a refund.
- The CenterTix box office will refund tickets purchased through them.
- Anchorage Concert Association will refund tickets purchased as part of a subscription.
If you have any questions about your tickets, you may leave a message for the CenterTix box office at (907) 263-2787 or email Anchorage Concert Association. Please note that Anchorage Concert Association office, the PAC and CenterTix box office are closed to the public. Employees are working remotely and checking emails and voicemails.
The King and I
Thank you for your support and patience. We are working with artists and partners on options for The King and I, which will not take place as scheduled. We invite you to keep your great seats for this show. We will inform you about any changes when confirmed. Be assured that donation, credit and/or refund options will be available as circumstances dictate.
Thank you for supporting performing arts in Anchorage. We will continue to bring artists and shows to Alaska that inspire and enhance community, and we hope to see you at the theatre again soon.
What are my options?
- Keep your tickets for rescheduled performances. Please let us know if you plan to save your seats for postponed performances.
- The Piano Guys have been rescheduled to Sept. 26, 2020.
- Meow Meow has been rescheduled to March 12, 2021.
- Donate the value of your tickets. As a nonprofit arts organization, Anchorage Concert Association relies on the audience we serve. By making a donation in lieu of requesting a refund, you are providing vital support for the music and musicians that inspire and connect our community.
- Subscribers: Apply your tickets to next season’s subscription.
- Receive a refund for your ticket purchase.
- CenterTix box office will refund tickets purchased through them. Please contact CenterTix box office to receive a refund. You may email them at email@example.com or leave a message at (907) 263-2787.
- Anchorage Concert Association will refund tickets purchased as part of a subscription. Request a subscription refund or credit here.
- For The King and I: Stay tuned for more information and consider donating your tickets if you are unable or do not feel comfortable attending.
Think you can do more? Consider making a donation to Anchorage Concerts today.
Our hearts and well wishes go out to everyone who has been affected by this pandemic. Please take care of yourselves and each other.
Thank you for your support and patience during this crisis. We look forward to being with you at the theatre again when able!
Anchorage Concert AssociationTurn my tickets into a donation Donate to Anchorage Concert Association Keep My Tickets (rescheduled shows) Get a refund or credit (subscribers only) Get a refund (Tickets purchased through CenterTix)
Anchorage Concert Association office will be closing to the public, and employees will be working remotely due to coronavirus (COVID-19) in Alaska. We will be checking voicemails and emails as able. Please leave us messages or email us with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your support and be well.